Vivid Sydney 2016, a colorful night of lights


The multi-award-winning Vivid Sydney is here again in Sydney. Vivid Sydney runs 23 days from 27 May to 18 June 2016. Vivid Sydney transforms Sydney into time wonderland with innovative light installation and grand-scale illuminations and projections. Now into its 8th year, Vivid Sydney mesmerizes public with the most creative free exhibitions of outdoor lighting sculptures installations and a cutting-edge contemporary music program.


 It was a cold night and I took the train from the apartment I was staying to Circular Quay station. From Circular Quay station, I walked towards Opera House, reaching there at 5.50pm. My timing was ok, as Vivid Sydney starts at 6pm every night from 27 May.   


Standing at the railings at along the curve pavement, I was able to get a good view of the Opera House.


At the Opera House, the show will go on from 6pm to 11pm. It takes about 18 minutes per show will be repeated continuously. For different area location, the duration is different depending on the storyline. 


Here are two videos I took from the Opera House:


Gigantic lizards crawling on Opera House!


Colorful lights!


I like the Sydney Hidden stories shown on the Customs House just next to Circular Quay especially the dwarfs.





I managed to video the ending part of Sydney Hidden stories.


Dwarfs Show and the ending of Sydney Hidden stories


"Master of Painting" at the Museum of Contemporary Arts Building 


Museum of Contemporary Arts viewed from across the sea.


There are a few places where children can play with the tubes of lights, spectrum, and others at various locations

 

Sydney Harbour Bridge lighted up


Vivid Sydney was held at a few other locations other than Sydney CBD, such as at Taronga Zoo, Central Park, Chatswood. But I only manage to cover the Opera House and Circular Quay area last night because I have to take the train back and walk to my apartment braving cold winds and a temperature of 8 degrees.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Good post! I am very impressed by your work. Thank you. and Check this Also - tractor on road price

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)