Hainanese Curry Rice@Klang

Famous Hainanese Curry Rice@Klang, Selangor.

Ah Axian introduced lots of food in his TV series. I had the opportunity to try one of his recommendations when I was in Klang, Selangor, last month. It was lunch time and we were looking for food when suddenly I remembered Axian introduced Klang's famous Hainanese Curry Rice http://www.axian.my/axians-food-adventure/item/80--hainan-curry-rice.


The curry is not hot. It is somewhat thick and starchy. The business is sooo good that most of the dishes have finished when I arrived there at 11.40am. So, there's only curry rice, mixed herbal soup (intestines, boiled blood, etc), hard boiled eggs and stuffed fu chuk and curry fish for us.






The address of this stall is:
 巴生海南咖哩饭 Klang Hainanese Curry Rice  (sena 小贩中心内)
Address : 8, Lorong Sena Off Jalan Nanas, 41400, Klang, Selangor.
GPS Coordinate 座标:N 3∘2.984' E 101∘26.823'
Tel : 016-9785999
Business Hours:0630-1200

Customers who arrived after 12.30 were turned away as its sold out! Fanstactic!



 On my personal opinion, being a person who likes to eat spicy food, I would give it a grade of 4 out of 10.


Post a Comment

0 Comments