Belated Mother's Day Lunch

 My mother is in town <3. 
Black Sesame Buns
She just came down to my place from her "kampung" village. So I took her for a "makan" (treat) for a belated mother's day treat.


Caramel Ginger Beancurd



We ate at Taang Shifu Restuarant in IOI mall, Puchong, Selangor. I love the Caramel Ginger Beancurd as I am a sucker for Tauhu Fah. I have eaten at 3 different branches of Taang Shifu in Klang valley and found that the beancurd at this branch the best as it is very soft white and the syrup is not too sweet.

Dried Scallops and Petite Abalone Mixed Rice
The price is a bit on the high side but it is being compensated by the fragrant smell of abalone, quality taste and ambiances of the restaurant. Anyway, its ok as it is a treat for my mother who comes down from her kampung and to celebrate a special occasion.




Post a Comment

0 Comments