Jogoya Japanese Buffet @ Starhill, Bukit Bintang, KL Malaysia


Fresh Seafood and lots of variety is the utmost attraction at this Japanese Buffet restaurant in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Now is the time to have your buffet lunch at Jogoya as there is the Merdeka promotion. It costs only RM59++ per pax as compared to the usual RM102nett. (check out the prices at the website here)

Jogoya Japanese Buffet restaurant is the biggest Japanese Buffet restaurant in Malaysia, it is also famous for fresh seafood. 



Fresh oysters, salmon, tuna and a full of range of sushi. Bamboo clams cooked in different ways, grilled prawns, yabbies, baked alaska crabs, scallops, sea crabs, just to mention a few. The soup is delicious especially the sharkfin soup and Buddha jump over the wall soup. There are hotpot, teppanyaki, steak lamb shank and ohh many others. There is also a Dim Sum corner with big portions of dim sum of scallop siew mai, shark fin siew mai, taro dumpling and even waffles and hot tong sui. Oh.. the list can go on and on.


Being a careful eater so that I do not waste food, I just select a few pieces as shown on the plate above.


Pandan Coconut Jelly

Oh yes, the dessert corner gives me happiness just to look at it. There are such a wide variety of cakes, traditional kuehs, and cookies.


Korean Raspberry Jelly - my favourite!!



I have this craving of wanting to try each and everyone of them, but can my stomach take it? Oh dear, I will be torturing myself.

As there is a queue at reception, my advice is please check the type of promotion you book and how much you have to pay before making payment at the cashier.

 This is the restaurant where there are so many types of food that I ate until my stomach was going to burst out of its skin. Hope you enjoy your food too!


Address: 
Jogoya Japanese Buffet Restaurant
T3, Relish Floor
Starhill Gallery
181, Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Tel:
+603- 2142 1268

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. You have shared a nice article about Japanese food. Your article is very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing this article here.
    Rochester sushi restaurant

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)