Tea Garden Restaurant @Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur

Tea Garden, as the name suggested, I expect to see only drinks or beverages of mostly tea in the menu. But surprisingly, the menu shows a wide range of food.



There are Local Favourites, Western Cuisine, Chinese Cuisine, Breakfast, Dinners sets,  Beverages and Desserts and Snacks. I find it very interesting, especially this Steamed Tapioca with Coconut milk and gula Melaka. It is an original local favourite which is savoured by those who live in the villages in the olden days. For the younger generations they may not know about it. When I saw the menu and told my daughter, she said, "What? what is it? Nice meh?"


So in the end we settled the promotion set. Tea Garden has opened for ten years already! They are celebrating their 10th anniversary with this RM10.00 nett promotion. 


My girl took the Nasi Lemak which she said it is delicious and it also comes with some pickled vegetables. Nice. This plate with free drinks is worth the price of RM10.00.


I ordered the Special Lontong with Curry Chicken. Lontong is a traditional Malaysian dish. I prefer Lontong because it consists of lots of vegetables which I feel is healthy.


There are very interesting combination of fruit juices to choose from. We notice this colorful drink of Avocado Milk with Gula Melaka. Avocado is very nutritious and contains 20 different vitamins and minerals. But it has a unique smell that makes you either like it or hate it. It is also very creamy. The taste in this drink is ok but very creamy.


So, it another glass of fresh juice to wash it down. This dragon fruit juice is soothing and refreshing and again colorful too!

 

This  Tea Garden in Sri Petalling is tastefully decorated.


The seats inside the restaurant is limited, so we sat outside.


The verandah seats outside are not bad, with the help of fans blowing.


There are more than 20 outlets of Tea Garden now in Malaysia, with about almost 10 outlets in Johor itself.


I saw this Tea Garden Restaurant in Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya, yesterday. 

Tea Garden website introduces its special Hainanese Milk Tea. I didn't know about it when I was at the restaurant the other day. So, I will order this Hainanese Milk Tea the next time I patronise Tea Garden again ^-^ 

Address for the Sri Petaling branch:
No: 65, Ground Floor, 
Jalan Radin Tengah,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling
57000, Kuala Lumpur.

Post a Comment

0 Comments