Penang white curry noodle - (Instant noodle)

Of all the brands of instant noodles, my favorite is Penang White Curry noodles.






It is hot, thick and creamy. I would say it is anytime better than the curry mee we eat at hawker stalls.
Last year, I usually buy it back from Penang as it is very difficult to get from Kuala Lumpur. Even in Penang, most of the time it is out of stock. The shopkeeper told me that this curry noodles became so famous and most of it has been exported to Taiwan and Hongkong.

Last month, I found it being sold at The Store in Seri Petaling, KL. It is sold for RM6.90 for a pack of 4 packets inside. It amounts to only RM1.725 for a bowl of mee! Moreover we can add eggs and various other vegetables according to individual taste.

Starting from this post, I would like to grade foods that I post from a scale of 1 - 10, with 1 being the lowest. So for this Penang White curry noodles I give it a 9.




I like soft noodles so I ccoked it a little longer in this pic. 


All comments are welcome.

Post a Comment

0 Comments